Why do you charge an Assembly Fee?
Our core business is building Custom PCs and it can be labour intensive. The Assembly Fee covers the following, but isn't limited to;
- Installation of the PC components in the PC case
- Cable management
- Updating the Motherboard BIOS
- Installation of the Windows Operating System
- Updating the Windows Operating System, Windows Defender and installing Device Drivers
- Testing the main PC components
- Getting the PC ready to ship to the customer
How much are your Assembly Fees?
Our Assembly Fee is a flat fee of $149.
What Payment methods are available?
You'll have the ability to pay for your orders via Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Deposit and if available,
Buy Now/Pay Later. Credit Card transactions will attract a 2.0% payment processing surcharge and PayPal transactions will attract a 2.70% payment processing surcharge.
What Shipping methods do you offer?
You can choose Australia Post's Parcel Post Service or Express Post Service.
What is the Warranty included with your PC Builds?
All PC Builds come with a 2 year return to base, parts and labour warranty regardless of the stated warranty period within the description of the components and products that are listed on this website. We will cover all shipping fees associated with returning the PC Build to AKALIA and then returning the PC Build to you once repaired.
Where components or products have a stated warranty period greater than 2 years, AKALIA will extend the return to base, parts and labour warranty to that component or product only.
Where components or products have a warranty period less than 2 years, AKALIA will cover the labour required to repair your PC Build if that component or product had failed outside it's stated warranty period of less than 2 years.
What is the Order Process?
When you submit an order, the Order Status is 'Order Received', from there the following takes place;
- At approximately 1pm each day, we begin to process new orders where by we order the components or products for your order from our supplier base. Once ordered, we will make your Order Status 'Components Ordered'. When the orders from our suppliers are submitted before 3pm, we would typically receive the components or products next business day.
- When we receive the components or products for your order, we will make your Order Status 'Components Received - In Full'. If for some reason we only receive part of your components or products for your order, we will make your Order Status 'Components Received - Partially'. Don't worry, typically we can begin to build your order without all the components or products on hand.
- When your order moves to the build phase, we will make your Order Status 'Build Started'. If we need to pause and return to your order at a later time or date due to component or product issues, we will make your Order Status 'Build Paused'.
- When your order has been built, we will make your Order Status 'Build Completed'. From here, we will begin the testing phase.
- Once testing has started, we will make your Order Status 'Testing Started'. Here we will stress test the major components (Processor, Memory and Graphics Cards) of your build to ensure quality and reliability. This typically takes 24 hours.
- When testing has been completed without fault, we will make your Order Status 'Testing Completed'.
- Once the build and testing is complete, we will make your Order Status 'Order Completed'. The order will be packaged and a request to our shipping partner to pickup your order will be submitted.
- When the order has been picked up from our shipping partner, we will make your Order Status 'Order Shipped'. You will receive tracking information.
What are your Bank Account details?
- Name: AKALIA
- PayID: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- BSB: 062 836
- Number: 1033 5150
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia