Terms and Conditions
are the Terms and Conditions on which AKALIA ABN 48 006 770 080
(referred to as AKALIA, we, our or us)
permits users (referred to as you or your) to access and use this
website (https://www.akalia.com.au/) including using the
services and functionality made available through the website,
communicating with us, reviewing product information and placing an
order for products, services or both through the online store known as AKALIA.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when you:
- Use, browse or access any part of the website, or
- Register an account with the website, or
- Place an order through the website.
AKALIA may from time to time review and update these Terms and Conditions
to take account of new laws, regulations, products or technology. Your
use of the website will be governed by the most recent Terms and
Conditions posted on the website. By continuing to use the website, you
agree to be bound by the most recent Terms and Conditions. It is your
responsibility to check the website regularly for updated version of the
Terms and Conditions.
- Component or product offering can change at any time without notice.
- We will ensure the advertised components, products and/or services are available to you for purchase.
- Components and products are ordered when required from our vendors.
and product availability (In Stock, or No Stock) displayed refers to
product availability at the chosen vendor for that component or product.
component or product may become unavailable during check out. As we
have access to multiple vendors, your order will still be submitted for
processing. If we are unable to source the component or product from an
alternative vendor, we will reach out to you with options.
- Component or product images are for illustration purposes only and every attempt to select the correct product image is taken.
- All pricing is displayed in Australian Dollars and is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Pricing can change at any time without notice.
- Pricing can be updated regularly.
component or product my become unavailable during check out. As we have
access to multiple vendors, your order will still be submitted for
processing. If we are able to source the component or product from an
alternative vendor, we may choose to absorb the cost difference or pass
this on to you. We will reach out to you prior to advise.
submitting an order online, you make a commitment to purchase the
components, products or services as a Custom PC Build or Order and agree to these Terms and
- You will receive email notification when orders are submitted and when the order status changes.
- We may at any time accept, limit or decline an order for any reason.
- If an order is declined or cancelled and payment has been processed, we will issue you a refund (less the original payment surcharge).
- Orders are only accepted from Australian residents and businesses.
- Orders cannot be cancelled by you once we commence the build phase of your order.
- If a compatibility issue arises with the components, products and/or services that you've chosen as part of a Custom PC Build, we will reach out to you to discuss options. We may chose to absorb the cost difference of a component, product and/or service that fixes the compatibility problem or we may need to seek additional payment to cover the cost from you.
- All payments for orders can be made by either Credit Card, PayPal or by Bank Transfer.
- Any payments made via Bank Transfer that comes from a bank account that is not owned by you, verbal confirmation from the account holder will need to occur prior to the order progressing.
- Full payment is required for all orders that include Custom PC Builds.
- Receipt of payment will be made available to you.
- Orders will not be processed if payment is unsuccessful.
- We charge a payment processing surcharge for Credit Card and PayPal transactions only.
- We do not accept fraudulent or unlawful payments. All Credit Card and PayPal methods will be subject to data integrity checks. If these checks fail, orders will be cancelled and a refund issued.
- Typically, orders will be built and shipped in 3 business
days of receiving your payment for your order. This may however take longer due
to shipping delays from suppliers and product availability. We will notify you
if your order will be delayed longer than this ETA.
- We have chosen Australia Post as our shipping and delivery partner to ship and deliver orders to you.
- Shipping and delivery of orders will be in accordance with the delivery terms of Australia Post.
- You must provide a physical delivery address where someone is likely to
be available to accept the delivery of your order during business hours.
costs are influenced by the size and weight of your order and your
- The cost of shipping will be displayed to you at the time of
check out and prior to submitting an order.
- The title to the components, products and/or services in your order passes to you
- Claims for damage in transit, incorrect delivery or incorrect item
receipt must be reported within 3 days of delivery. There is
no cover offered for issues reported after this time frame.
- We do not normally provide a refund if you have simply changed your mind about an order, so please choose carefully.
- You can, at our discretion, change or cancel an order depending on where
the order is in the order process. Please make contact with us as soon
- Cancelled orders by you that are accepted by us
will attract a 20% restocking fee. We will subtract this fee from any
refund issued to you.
- Orders that have progressed to the Build Phase will not be open cancellation, the order must progress. Changes to individual component or product within a Custom PC Build may still be available at the customer's request up to and during the Build Phase.
Warranty and ReturnsAKALIA Custom PCs
AKALIA is proud of the work we do, and we completely stand by the Custom PCs we build. Most faults can be resolved easily during the first contact with us, but sometimes your Custom PC may need to be return to us for repair. We will ensure prompt resolution of any faults with your Custom PC upon return to us.
If your Custom PC is less than 30 days old and has developed a fault that cannot be resolved on first contact with us, we will cover the cost of shipping to and from you, to our repair location.
If your Custom PC is greater than 30 days old and has developed a fault that cannot be resolved on first contact, your Custom PC will need to be returned for repair. You will cover the cost of shipping to us and we will cover the cost of shipping to you.
When returning your Custom PC to AKALIA by courier (at your or our expenses) you are responsible for packaging the Custom PC appropriately so that it is not damaged during transit.
Damage due to Modification of Custom PCs
There is no warranty on components or products that have been damaged due to uses outside it’s intended purpose, or used beyond its recommended specifications, or modifications that have the potential to affect the performance and integrity of the component or product, or where the warranty seals have been broken.
Last Update: 29/12/2020 11:59